Today, Scottish singer and songwriter FISH unveils the striking video for his new single Blind to the Beautiful. Featuring breathtaking imagery, much of it courtesy of Greenpeace, the video shines a light upon the huge ecological disasters that climate change is already bringing to the world. The video and single precedes his upcoming his UK tour dates in May (dates listed below).
The single is available to pre-order on iTunes. Blind to the Beautiful features upon the album A Feast Of Consequences, which is released through Cobalt Music in the UK on April 28. A remarkable collection that is being hailed as the finest of his long and illustrious career, the album is produced by Calum Malcolm (The Blue Nile/Prefab Sprout).
Watch and embed the stunning new video below.
FISH May 2014 UK Tour Tickets: £22.50. Book online: www.thegigcartel.com. 24 hour Box Office: 0844 478 0898.
· Sheffield City Hall (May 2)
· Liverpool o2 Academy (May 3)
· Durham Gala Theatre (May 4)
· Wolverhampton Robin (May 6)
· Norwich Waterfront (May 8)
· London Islington Assembly Hall (May 9)
· Cardiff Globe (May 10)
· Bristol Fleece (May 11)
· Brighton Concorde (May 13)
· Exeter Phoenix (May 15)
· Northampton Roadmender (May 16)
· Holmfirth Picturedrome (May 17)
· Glasgow o2 ABC (May 18)